You have to link the e-mail function with envivo yourself in the standard configurations of your operating system. You have to set which standard program is to be used for sending e-mails.
Here are the exemplary instructions for Windows 10:
- From the Start menu, select Settings> Apps> Default Apps.
- Decide which app you want to use as the default and select it. You can also get new apps from the Microsoft Store. Apps must be installed before they can be set as default.
Here is an example guide for OS X:
- First open the OS X Mail app and then select “Mail> Settings” in the Mail menu bar.
- In the "General" tab, the first and topmost menu item you are looking for is the "Change standard program for e-mails" option.
- Clicking on this menu item opens a drop-down menu in which you can specify the standard program for e-mails.